• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Sunday, February 28, 2016

FIRST 10K

 
Yesterday i ran the 10k at the Phoenix marathon! It was lots of fun.
 
 
ew me all gross and sweaty ^
 


I did it with my mom, two sisters, my aunt, and two cousins. I ran mostly with my mom though, and we pushed each other to do our best! I was actually really surprised how easy it was considering i only ran 3 miles once two days prior (that was my only training... oops). But i have to say, the best part of the race was the end when there were all the sponsors giving you free stuff haha. Kneaders French toast, Chik Fil A, physical therapy, massages, it was REALLY nice. Oh ya lol, the Chik Fil A cow kept grabbing my braid and playing with it, it was funny.
I am definitely doing it again next year!
 
xoxo
-tacy liz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com