• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday, March 18, 2016

SHADOWING

 
Tonight i had an AWESOME time shadowing Breea Guttery (@tellthebirds) at her shoot for Piper and Scoot  I learned so many little techniques that have already really improved my photography! Breea was so nice and fun to work with! She answered all my questions, and gave me tons of advice and insight into photography, it was amazing! She not only has talent and experience, but is genuine, kind, and just makes you feel great! For any aspiring photographers, i would definitely recommend taking a shadowing session from her.
 









 
go follow @tellthebirds on Instagram ^
 

 
@shelbypine










 
I kinda like the new way my pictures are looking :)))
 
xoxo
-Tacy liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com