• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday, January 28, 2016

SNEAK PEAK

 

This Saturday me and some of my friends have a photoshoot that is featuring some totally awesome businesses! I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of some of the products



in love with these





 
 
this romper is so comfy and fun!
Thanks Em for modeling it for me





 
failing @ one of those "feet in the air" pictures haha


 
-------------------------------------
Jewelry : The Shine Project
Clogs : Lotta From Stolkholm
Romper : Elle & Rowe
--------------------------------------
Stay tuned for lots of pictures from our shoot this Saturday with Annie Ruby Photos!
 
xoxo
- tacy liz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com